Sign in to follow this  
Martinsville Daily

Longmire

Oh man - it was intense from the first 2 minutes of the first episode! Watched #2 last night. The doctor is safe, the soldier is under arrest after that last second suicide attempt, and Walt needs a good long rest. That bullet hole in his side just won't stop bleeding!

Watched episodes 3 and 4 last night. In 3 you've got a 12 year-old girl that murders her alcoholic father in order to prevent him from physically abusing her mother. Then is episode 4 you've got a drug addict father that dies of an overdose and his young son committing suicide by hanging himself from a tree. Them's some heavy story lines brother!

Yeah I really like her character,somewhat in a battle with Walt but still loves him.Next episode(9) is off the chain!

Next episode(9) is off the chain!

Don't tell me that! :mad:Got a Cubs game to watch tonight and it doesn't start until after 8pm. The way these post-season games have been going it'll be midnight before it's over.

i am in the process of burning season 5 now.

longmire should be made into a motion picture with tom selleck as a member of the cast,and it should be directed by clint eastwood.

I loved Longmire when it was on cable TV and I was very disappointed when it moved to Netflix. But you guys have kept it under my nose for so long that I finally gave in and subscribed.. I have watched 6 episodes in season 4 in the last 2 days. It's really good. I can't believe they didn't save the Connolly story until the last episode. I know, I am way behind, but at this rate...not for long. Retirement has its rewards. LOL

Netflix is well worth the 10 bucks a month...mostly for their TV shows.Glad you are catching up,a lot to look forward too.Hope we didn't spoil it for you in this thread.

i thought the 1st two episodes this season sucked. they could have solved the mystery with one episode. they could skip all that b/s with hector. longmire will eventually figure that out.

Longmire's character has been tested severely in the Netflix series. His OC behavior is showing in a self-defeating way. I think this enriches the story and humanizes the main character. We want our western heroes to be only mildly less than perfect so this series is a challenge to the John Wayne stereotype. I really look forward to the trial and what comes next.